Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Trek

To be sung at great volume and questionable pitch to the tune of 'The Twelve days of Christmas,"

On the first day of Christmas, My Captain gave to me:

A Tribble and some Saurian brandy...

On the second day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

A two day pass to Raisa, a Tribble,

and some Saurian Brandy

On the third day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa and a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my Captain gave to me: Four days with Q, three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa and a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy.

On the fifth day of Christmas My Captain gave to me:

Five Zindi Weapons....Four days with Q, Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy...

On the sixth Day of Christmas, my Captain gave to me:

Six space cadets,

Five Zindi Weapons...Four days with Q, Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, A tribble and some Saurian Brandy

On the seventh day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

Seven Klingon's Kursing,six space cadets,

Five Zindi Weapons...
Four days with Q, Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, a tribble and some Saurian Brandy.

On the Eighth day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

Eight whales singing, Seven Klingons Kursing, Six Space Cadets,

Five Zindi Weapons, Four days with Q Three of Garak's secrets a two day pass to Raisa and a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy.

On the ninth day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

Nine cups of ale (Romulan style, *whew!*), Eight Whales singing, Seven Klingons Kursing, Six space Cadets,

Five Zindi Weapons,

Four days with Q Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

Ten emotion chips,Nine cups of ale, Eight Whales singing, Seven Klingons Kursing , Six space Cadets,

Five Zindi weapons,

Four days with Q, Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, and a tribble and some Saurian Brandy

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Captain gave to me:

Eleven Borg drones, Ten emotion chips, Nine cups of Ale, Eight Whales Singing, Seven Klingons Kursing, six space Cadets,

Five Zindi Weapons...

Four days with Q, Three of Garak's secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, and a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy

On the Twelfth day of Christmas, My Captain gave to me:

Twelve Reman bodyguards, Eleven Borg drones, Ten emotion chips, Nine Cups of Ale, Eight Whales singing Seven Klingons Kursing, Six Space Cadets,

Five Zindi Weapons...

Four days with Q, Three of Garak's Secrets, a two day pass to Raisa, and a Tribble and some Saurian Brandy

Merry Christmas....

No comments: