Friday, April 29, 2005

So...I'm taking bets.

The second half has not yet shown here...for any that haven't seen it yet, who will bet that Hoshi kills Archer...but that T'Pol gets to *keep* the Defiant, take it home to Vulcan and have the Mirror-Universe's version of the Science Academy pick it apart and learn it's secrets quite quickly...Thus by the time we have Mirror-Spock, he's no slave or second class citizen...

First there's Mirror-Sulu snarking at Spock about how Sulu would be a formidable opponent. Spock answers confidently, "I trust that you are aware of the reverse.
...My operatives would avenge my death...and some of them are Vulcans." His people are equal partners in pillage with the Terrans by that time, or i'll eat my plomeek soup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: plot: I have no comments. I'm having too much fun sitting here with my feet up, appreciating what's happening. (Sheer luuuuuuve.) As someone who's committed Mirror fiction in my time, I have a vested interest.

But as for the wake: I think this may be premature.

Best! D.

imfunnytoo said...

(shuffles feet humbly and with awe, wanting desperately to say stupid fannish things, but won't. Musn't Act Like A Fan on my own site.)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

I know (and hope for more!) that in comics and books, there will be much more Trek to come.

I just have my doubts about television and movie Trek. If I am proven wrong in future I will happily eat crow.