Saturday, July 28, 2007

Resurrection Day

"That green-blooded son-of-a-bitch! It's his revenge for all those arguments he lost..."

---The late DeForrest Kelley, as Dr. Leonard McCoy in "Star Trek III The Search for Spock"


Well, since this place was originally set up to be a "Star Trek" wake...since Trek has been turning endings into beginnings for more than forty years....it follows that a "Star Trek" wake has a bit of a different ending/beginning than your typical wake. I hereby eat my words.

...I knew about the JJ Abrams film due in 2008....but the details of this resurrection are falling into place .

Nimoy is set to reprise Elder Spock for us (wonderful, wonderful yay, yay, happydance yay...I'm actually a bit misty about it, now that I've recovered from fainting dead away at the news, laugh)....and EEEEEE! One of my 'Heroes' favorites will be there too.

And perhaps Denny Crane will make an appearance as well...

No comments: